Come [legally] hack with us the data on the largest exchange that’s running our world. Not NASDAQ; the one with way more events - the Global Ads Exchanges, where millions of ads are born and clicked every second.
Step behind the curtain of algorithms and competitors that move $1T of annual budgets. Plunge into a world of ISP-volumes of traffic, sub-second predictions and TBs of live, real-world data. Use cutting-edge analysis, ML and engineering or just plain hacker-like thinking to out-perform the market.
Arpeely is a Data-Science startup, leveraging, data analysis, ML, engineering, multi-disciplinary thinking to gain market edge and exploit hidden opportunities in real-time advertising. Processing over 350k requests per second and serving over 20B sub-second predictions daily, we build and operate Machine Learning algorithms running on the world’s largest Real-time-bidding (RTB) Ad-Exchanges. Arpeely is a Google AdX vendor and serves clients spanning from startups to Fortune-50 companies.
What You’ll Do
- Help design data-driven strategies and algorithms within the company’s core acquisition engine and deploy them end-to-end
- Hypothesize theories and prove them in production within hours (instant data gratification!)
- Become the focal point, streamline processes and democratize access to data for the rest of the company to use
- Bring HUGE and immediate impact by beating the market and directly affecting company’s financial performance
- Work with fellow Data Scientists to help prove\disprove theories and dive into the root cause of anomalies
- Enjoy a high level of autonomy in a fast-paced business and work environment within a small and growing organization
- Collaborate with a team of A-player researchers and engineers to solve complex data and market problems
Who we are looking for
- 2 years experience as a Data Analyst
- Independent. Self-starter.
- Strong expertise with complex SQL queries
- Proficiency in data analysis tools such as (R, Python or equiv.)
- B.A/B.Sc or equivalent, related to Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Army Experience or another related field with a strong emphasis on quantitative analysis
- Familiarity with statistical modeling and machine learning algorithms - Bonus
- Basic web infrastructure knowledge (DNS, Iframe, IP, Referrer, Cookies, UserAgents) - Bonus
- Experience in Data-rich companies Ad-tech\e-commerce\internet companies\large user-base companies - Big bonus
Work from our offices in Tel Aviv, Midtown Commerce Tower