Arpeely, an Ad-tech startup building Machine Learning algorithms for autonomous media acquisition. Our business and tech meet at the intersection of the exciting fields of Digital Marketing, Fraud Detection and AI.
Arpeely, bootstrapped in 2017 with a small team of ex-IDF elites, has reached MM$ revenues in its first year of operation and has been growing since.
As our Product Manager, you will have a pulse and strategize the development of the company's operations from client-facing products to vast autonomous media buying systems - suggesting features, prioritizing, settings and monitoring KPI goals.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a small and multi-disciplinary A-team while working in a fast-paced, modern cloud, data-oriented environment.
If you are experienced but still hungry to learn and impact - we’d love to have you on our team!
What You’ll Do
- "Living and breathing" Arpeely's operations from our ML-driven media buying engine to user-facing assets and products
- Working closely with management, prioritize, strategize and working with relevant team members, bring to deployment new features and tests
- As all our systems are data-driven your work will have an analytical aspect in designing, measuring and exceeding KPI goals!
- Incepting and conducting data and UX A\B tests and cohort experiments
- Working side by side with our VP R&D and A-player ex-IDF cyber researchers, devs and data scientists
- Joining a small and A-team, you will design, implement, bring to production and own end-to-end whole areas of business and system
- You will not be a stranger to building internal dashboards and tools to democratize access to your modules and amplify other team member’s work
- Potentially help with recruiting and onboarding of new team members
- Technological superiority is what gives us our edge so you’ll work and be up to date with the latest tech and trends
- Potentially be our liaison for strategic partner companies
Who we are looking for
- 3+ years Product Manager\Senior Analyst in a data-rich\large user base company
- Analytical and conversion-based approach for KPI improvements
- Experience incepting and conducting A\B tests
- Ability to alternate between macro and micro perspectives and tasks
- Basic knowledge in HTML\CSS and understanding of web UX
- Team-player as well as the ability to be independent and proactive
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent military experience
- Excellent English verbal and written skills
Work from our offices in Tel Aviv, Midtown Commerce Tower