Arpeely, an Ad-tech startup building Machine Learning algorithms for autonomous media acquisition. Our business and tech meet at the intersection of the exciting fields of Digital Marketing, Fraud Detection and AI.
Arpeely, bootstrapped in 2017 with a small team of ex-IDF elites, has reached MM$ revenues in its first year of operation and has been growing since.
As our Product and Operation Manager, you will have a pulse and strategize the development of the company's operations from client-facing products to vast autonomous media buying systems - suggesting features, prioritizing, settings and monitoring KPI goals.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a small and multi-disciplinary A-team while working in a fast-paced, modern cloud, data-oriented environment.
If you are experienced but still hungry to learn and impact - we’d love to have you on our team!
What You’ll Do:
- Own end-to-end entire business verticals from top-level KPIs to day-to-day research, monitoring, development and operations.
- Conduct internal, competition and ad-intelligence research to find and exploit hidden opportunities
- Manage lifecycles from ideation, implementation, production deployment and monitoring
- Collaborate and actuate teammates from operations, data science and R&D
- Work in a fast-paced, data-driven and rewarding environment
- Become POC for our strategic partner companies owning sync calls, technical integrations and partnership success
- Originate and conduct data, UX and cohort A\B tests and experiments
- Build internal dashboards to showcase your work and results
- Potentially help recruit and manage new team members, remote teams and external vendors
Who we are looking for:
- 3+ years Product Manager, Senior Analyst or Growth position
- Experience in data-rich, ad-tech, marketing or large user base companies or startups
- Analytical and conversion-based approach to KPI improvements
- Experience managing and conducting A\B tests
- Good understanding of HTML\CSS, web fundamentals and web UX
- Ability to alternate between macro and micro perspectives and tasks
- Excellent English communication skills. Written and oral.
- Independent and proactive
- Great interpersonal skills, fun to be around :)
Work from our offices in Tel Aviv, Midtown Commerce Tower