Arpeely is a young Adtech startup building Machine Learning algorithms for autonomous media acquisition. Our business and tech meet at the intersection of the exciting fields of Digital Marketing, AI, and Fraud Detection.
For our Office Administrator position, we are looking for a self-starter who enjoys working with people and managing day-to-day operations, problem solver with great communication skills and detail-oriented mindset.
You’ll be responsible for addressing all administrative needs of the company and support the HR and Finance teams.
You will be
Addressing all administrative and reception needs of the company:
- Scheduling appointments, meetings and being the face of the company for guests
- Ownership for all travel needs: booking flights, accommodations, invitations
- Work closely with the company’s suppliers and service providers including food and cleaning
- Lead office projects and maintenance
- Administrative assistant to the management team
Assist the HR and Finance team:
- Carrying out social welfare activities
- Making sure the office has great vibes all week round
- Lead the on-boarding process of new employees
- Assisting with the recruitment process: sourcing, phone interviews, references, etc.
- Assisting with invoices, attendance & payroll preparations
- Perform accounting tasks, including, payments, invoicing and budget tracking
Who we are looking for
- Proven experience as an Office Manager, Front Desk Manager or Administrative Assistant - A must
- 2+ years’ experience working in a startup company - Huge Plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both English and Hebrew
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects
- Tech proficiency - Booking complex travel arrangements, handling cloud docs and sheets (Google Drive\Dropbox)
- Able to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision
- Outgoing personality that can bring light and good vibes to the office
- Loves getting shit done!