Arpeely is an Ad-tech startup building and operating Machine Learning algorithms for autonomous media acquisition.
Our business and tech meet at the intersection of the exciting fields of Digital Marketing, Fraud Detection and ML\AI.
Connected to the world’s largest Real-Time-Bidding Ad-exchange - Google AdX, we use data, ML, engineering, and hacker-like thinking to short-circuit and out-preform the market.
Bootstrapped in 2017 with a small team of ex-IDF elites, Arpeely has reached MM$ revenues in its first year of operation and is now in its next period of growth.
We are looking for a passionate Full-Stack Team Lead to join our small all-star team. As part of your role, you will design the architecture, develop, and deploy the internal system that controls our core ML engine and bidding systems. In addition, you'll help improve the back office and infrastructure of our user-facing modules serving millions of users and impressions each day.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a small and multi-disciplinary A-team while working in a fast-paced, data-oriented environment.
If you are experienced but still hungry to learn and impact - we’d love to have you on our team!
What You’ll Do:
- Take ownership of the internal systems controlling, navigating and monitoring our ML and media engines and used by all company members
- Plunge into a world of data, analytics, ML, high paced and high scale user and market movements
- Work closely with data scientists and developers to understand the business from top-to-bottom and identify new modules that could turbocharge company processes
- Improve our user-facing modules and tackle diverse issues like solving worldwide caching, designing A\B test systems and optimize page performance
- Lead a small and A-team and work side by side with our VP R&D, data-scientists and researchers
- Technological superiority is what gives us our edge so you’ll work and be up to date with the latest tech and trends
Who we are looking for:
- Experience as a leader
- 3+ years in Full-Stack web development in React, TypeScript & Python.
- Basic UX & Product understanding
- Experience with databases and data warehouses (Redis, BigQuery, MySQL)
- Team-player as well as the ability to be independent and proactive
- Bs.c Degree or Equiv. military experience - Bonus
- Find the easter egg on https://Arpeely.com - Bonus :}
Work from our [newly renovated] offices in Tel Aviv, Midtown Commerce Tower