Arpeely, an Ad-tech startup building Machine Learning algorithms for autonomous media acquisition. Our business and tech meet at the intersection of the exciting fields of Digital Marketing, Fraud Detection and AI.
Arpeely, bootstrapped in 2017 with a small team of ex-IDF elites, has reached MM$ revenues in its first year of operation and has been growing since.
As our key Backend Developer, you will be designing, implementing and bringing into production the backbone of our RTB bidding, data pipeline and ML prediction system.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a small and multi-disciplinary A-team while working in a fast-paced, modern cloud, data-oriented environment.
If you are experienced but still hungry to learn and impact - we’d love to have you on our team!
What You’ll Do
- Design, implement and be an a all-round player through our vast data and prediction systems touching cloud infrastructure, high-performance RTB bidders, data pipelines and ML model predictors.
- Working side by side with our VP R&D and A-player ex-IDF cyber researchers and devs. You will also collaborate with our data scientists
- As all our systems are data-driven you will have an analytical aspect in measuring your modules both business and performance-wise
- Joining a small and A-team, you will design, implement, bring to production and own end-to-end whole areas of business and system
- You will not be a stranger to building internal dashboards and tools to democratize access to your modules and amplify other team member’s work
- Work on modern cloud infrastructure maximizing your impact and ease of work
- Potentially help with recruiting and onboarding of new team members
- Deploy your code to touch an endless stream (trillions) of user impressions and active users
- Technological superiority is what gives us our edge so you’ll work and be up to date with the latest tech and trends
Who we are looking for
- 3+ years Backend developer or Fullstack with backend emphasis
- Solid knowledge of either Python, Go, Java or equivalent
- Experience with Redis, relational and NoSQL databases\ data warehouses
- At least intermediate knowledge of React \ TypeScript and web-technologies
- Experience in working with data-rich or high workloads - Bonus
- Experience in development and production for cloud environments - Bonus
- Team-player as well as the ability to be independent and proactive
- Experience with data-rich\large user base companies - Bonus but not mandatory
- B.Sc or equivalent military experience
Work from our offices in Tel Aviv, Midtown Commerce Tower