Full-stack Data Scientist (ML background)
Arpeely is a young Adtech startup building Machine Learning algorithms for autonomous media acquisition. Our business and tech meet at the intersection of the exciting fields of Digital Marketing, Fraud Detection and AI.
Arpeely, bootstrapped in 2017 with a small team of ex-IDF elites, has reached MM$ revenues in its first year of operation and is now ready for its next period of growth.
As our Full-stack Data Scientist you will use your superb data, prediction, research, and automation skills to guide our core media acquisition engine, uncover trends both on a macro level like bidding landscape and competition movements as well as products’ micro-transactions KPIs. Your colleagues will be A-team engineers with whom you will define and bring into production statistical, measurement and prediction processes.
What You’ll Do
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis to guide the company’s core acquisition engine and products dealing with multitudes of impressions and event data points
- Create predictions and analyze trends in events ranging from micro-transactions to ever-shifting market conditions
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends and patterns in complex data sets, competitors’ movements, fraudulent activities and technologies
- Drive personalization, real-time decision-making, causal inference, and predictive analytics capabilities through the application of Machine Learning, Deep Learning, NLP, and Simulation in an agile development framework.
- Collaborate with a team of A-player researchers and engineers to solve complex data and market problems
- Become the company’s key data scientist and source of statistical knowledge
Who we are looking for
- Strong expertise with complex SQL as well as common analysis tools such as R, Pandas and Python
- Experience in guiding product decisions and A/B/Multivariate testing analysis
- Experience with machine learning algorithms including classifiers, clustering algorithms, and anomaly detection. Keras, TensorFlow
- B.A/B.Sc or equivalent, related to Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Engineering, Artificial Intelligence or another related field with a strong emphasis on quantitative analysis
- Experience modeling KPIs like lifetime value, cohort analysis, customer segmentation, customer churn modeling
- Experience with Ad-tech\e-commerce\web companies - Bonus but not mandatory
Work from our offices in Tel Aviv, Midtown Commerce Tower