Founded by ex-IDF veterans, Arpeely is an Ad-tech startup building and operating Machine Learning algorithms for autonomous media acquisition. Our business and tech meet at the intersection of the exciting fields of Digital Marketing, Fraud Detection and ML\AI. Connected to the world’s largest Real-Time-Bidding Ad-exchange - Google AdX, we use data, ML, engineering, and hacker-like thinking to short-circuit and out-perform the market.
We are looking for a passionate Senior DevOps Engineer to join our small all-star team. As part of your role, you will design, implement and deploy products and infrastructures which will directly amplify our core business and enable new strategic growth opportunities. The backbone systems you’ll build will sustain extreme impression loads and support sub-second ML prediction and on-the-go ML training.
If you are experienced but still hungry to learn and impact - we’d love to have you on our team!
You'll be responsible for
- Scaling our RTB bidders and ML prediction infrastructure to support extreme loads of data and traffic - 1m QPS.
- Own deployment, monitoring, troubleshooting, maintenance, and uptime of all of our production GCP cloud environments.
- Infrastructure for massive data (1TB/hr) ingestion, continuous ML training and real-time prediction.
- Building, updating, and implementing CI/CD pipeline and DevOps automation processes, methodologies, and tools.
- Work side by side with our VP R&D, collaborate with devs and data scientists to create infra and workflows that'll amplify company-wide efficiency and impact
- Stay on top of modern technologies with our infra stack: GCP, Kubernetes, Prometheus, Graphana, Python3, Go, BigQuery, Redis, MySQL
Who we are looking for
- At Least 2 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer role preferably at a startup company
- Experience designing and implementing cloud infrastructure for production. Solid knowledge of Kubernetes
- Experience with Redis, relational and NoSQL databases\data warehouses or equivalent
- Comfortable in Linux environments
- Independence, ownership, and a sense of urgency. A “Self-starter” with a startup mentality
- Experience with GKE, GCP, BigQuery, Helm - Bonus
- ML Experience and data pipelines experience - Bonus
- Experience with data-rich\large user base companies - Bonus
- Strong networking foundations: TCP/IP, DNS, Load-balancers, network security
- Bs.c Degree or Equiv. military experience - Bonus
Work from our [newly renovated] offices in Tel Aviv, Midtown Commerce Tower